Our next cold front will push into the region on Sunday. This front may produce some showers, with the coverage at 20% to 30%. Temperatures will tumble by late afternoon with most locations dropping into the 40s with a brisk north wind.
A change in the jet stream will allow for unsettled weather by Monday. Highs will mostly be in the 30s and 40s with a chance of precipitation, Monday through Thursday. The models are showing most of the wintry precipitation, north and west of Dallas-Ft. Worth. Although, this wintry weather is likely to move into the Dallas-Ft. Worth area by Tuesday morning due to freezing temperatures. Please be advised to use caution for your Tuesday and Wednesday morning commutes.
Our series of disturbances will exit the region by Thursday night leading to clearing conditions on Friday. Temperatures will rebound with highs into the 60s by next Monday.
- SUNDAY: A 20% chance of showers with decreasing clouds by the evening. Low: 47. High: 51 falling into the 40s by late afternoon. Wind: SSW/N 10-20 mph.
- MONDAY: Cloudy and cold with a 30% chance of rain, mixed with freezing drizzle-rain/sleet, west and northwest. Low: 32. High: 40. Wind: N 10-20 mph.
- TUESDAY: Cloudy and cold with a 60% chance of rain, mixed with freezing drizzle-rain/sleet. Low: 32. High: 38. Wind: N 10-20 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Cloudy and chilly with a 60% chance rain, a winter mix possible. Low: 33. High: 42. Wind: N 10-15 mph.
- THURSDAY: Cloudy and chilly with a 50% chance of rain. Low: 37. High: 46. Wind: N 5-10 mph.
- FRIDAY: Sunny and cool. Low: 33. High: 51. Wind: SE 5-10 mph.
- SATURDAY: Mostly to partly sunny and seasonable. Low: 35. High: 57. Wind: S 5-10 mph.
- SUNDAY: Mostly sunny and seasonable. Low: 42. High: 58. SW/N 5-10 mph.
- MONDAY: Partly sunny and pleasant. Low: 40. High: 60. SE 5-10 mph.
- TUESDAY: Partly cloudy and pleasant. Low: 48. High: 63. S 10-15 mph.